Fluo TP marking spray paint (500 ml)
€6.70 excl VAT (€8.24 incl VAT)
FLUO TP marking spray paint is the most visible and the most fluorescent marker on the market. It is particularly popular with surveyors for identification marking and setting-out, but is also used for all general civil engineering works: highways, earthworks, pipework and construction, and buried networks. Easy and safe to use, this fluorescent spray paint is fitted with a patented safety spray cap.
Colors: Orange / Green / Cherry Red
- Usable on a very wide range of surfaces such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
- A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min.
- Very good autonomy and coverage ability: 1 aerosol of fluorescent spray paint is sufficient to durably mark an 80m line (2cm wide) using the Soppec marking stick.
- High marking duration including on damp surfaces, of up to 12 months (dependent on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure).
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C. Fluo TP is available in a wide range of colours.
- Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12.
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (see bellow).
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Speak to our specialist today.