Leica Flexline TS07 Total Station
Price on Application
Top precision meets high efficiency
Leica FlexLine TS07 is a manual total station, enabling you to carry out mid- to high-accuracy survey and stakeout tasks easily and efficiently.
Building construction, civil engineering, or surveying and mapping professionals benefit from the TS07 helping them solve their daily professional challenges and tasks:
- Managing directors of construction departments benefit from minimal downtime of your survey crews to deliver projects under budget and in time.
- Survey managers can rely on the highest product durability in the market, which increases your planning certainty.
- Surveyors work faster by measuring more points per day with less measurement errors and rework.
Leica FlexLine: The new generation of manual total stations
The new Leica FlexLine series is based on a proven product concept, revolutionising the world of measurement and survey for nearly 200 years. Unlike any other manual total stations in the market, Leica Geosystems manual total stations focus on providing the highest quality, the lowest total cost of ownership and the longest durability in the industry, enabling users to work with purpose-driven solutions for the best performance results.
AutoHeight: Revolutionising instrument height measurement
The TS07 offers the world’s first AutoHeight feature as an option. AutoHeight enables the instrument to automatically measure, read and set its instrument height. Prevent time consuming manual effort and eliminate critical errors during the instrument setup when this revolutionary feature uses a laser from the instrument to measure to the ground and automatically passes the measurement to the software.
Leica FlexField software: Comprehensive, intuitive and easy to use
The TS07 is equipped with the Leica FlexField software, an intuitive, easy-to-use and familiar software. Guided workflows and easy to understand graphics and icons ensure a low learning curve when working in the field. The software makes the interpretation of measurement values or text no longer necessary and guarantees a faster and simple operation when you need it. With its pinpoint distance measurement system, you will be able to measure to both prisms and any surfaces.
- Work faster. Measure more points per day due to faster measurements and stakeout procedures
- Us it trouble free. Increase productivity and minimise downtime by relying on instruments that simply work and come with a global service and support network.
- Choose products that are built to last. Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat and cold), FlexLine still operates with the same high level of accuracy and reliability.
- Control your investment. Instrument quality has been our standard for almost 200 years, which is why you can count on a lower investment over the entire instrument lifetime and do not have to worry about unexpected costs.
- Profit from mobile connectivity. With optional mobile internet access, you can share your data online much faster, receive design data from your designers and engineers onsite, and use Leica Geosystems services – such as Leica Exchange or Leica Active Assist.
- Save time with autoheight. This revolutionary feature enables your TS07 to automatically measure, read and set its own height.
- TS07 plus Total Station
- GDF311 Tribrach Without Optical Plummet
- GEB331 Battery
- GKL311 Charger
- GMP111 Miniprism With Pole
- User Manual
- Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate – 1 Year
- 1yr Warranty and Basic Customer Care Package
Speak to our specialist today.