Leica Viva TS12
Price on Application
The Leica Viva TS12 is a robotic surveying package which will find, lock and measure up to 1000m with a single key press. PowerSearch sensor will find any prism type within seconds, locking on to a 360° prism up to 300m (lock to 600m). Connectivity to the TS12 is provided by the Leica CS10 radio field controller, offering long range, secure and fast wireless data transfer.
Using SmartWorx Viva LT the CS10 uses touch screen technology and function keys to collect data transmitted from the TS12. Data is stored to the internal memory, SD or CF-card in the controller.
The TS12 is powered by a Lithium Ion battery which will give 5 – 8 hours of use in the field. Working in a range of -20°C to +50°C, the unit is sealed to IP54 standards. Weight of total station: 4.8-5.5kg.
- Angle Measurement
- Distance Measurement (Prism GPR1) 3500 m (12000 ft)
- Distance Measurement (Non-Prism) 400 m (1310 ft) / 1000 m (3280 ft)
- Motorised, Rotation speed – 45° (50 gon) / s
- Automatic Target Recognition (ATR)
- PowerSearch (PS)
- Remote Control Unit CS10 / RadioHandle
- CS10/CS15 (Radio) Field Controller
- Leica Viva TS12 Total station
- GDF321 Tribrach without plummet
- GST20-9 Wooden heavy duty tripod
- GKL311 Single-Bay Charger
- GEV235-3 AC/DC-adapter UK power supply
- 2 x GEB221 Li-Ion Battery
- MCF256 CompactFlash card 256MB
- CS10 Radio Field Controller
- CBC01 Lemo Connector Module with Power Jack
- SPF01 Anti-glare Display Foils
- SmartWorx Viva LT licence key
- GHT62 Pole holder base plate
- GHT63 Clamp arrangement
- 2 x GEB212 Li-Ion Battery
- RH15 Radio Handle with Integrated Modem
- GVP642 Hard container
- GLS12 Aluminium SmartPole
- GRZ4 360° Prism
Speak to our specialist today.