Leica Captivate TS16
Price on Application
Meet the world’s first self-learning total station
Automatically adjusting to any environmental conditions, the Leica Viva TS16 locks onto your, and only your, target. Regardless of how challenging the task or the amount of distractions in the field, this total station exceeds your expectations
Cover a wide range of applications when this total station sees precisely what you see. Known for the most comprehensive imaging capability available, you can capture exact conditions for any worksite through the self-learning capability of the Viva TS16.
When to use the Leica TS16:
- Best-in-class automated total station for the widest variety of measurement tasks and applications: including one-person or two-person instrument operation for surveying and stakeout.
- Topographic surveying to create digital reality for mapping: control point measurements, adjustments, computations, and data collection with powerful coding and line work routines.
- Highest efficiency and productivity for stakeout and construction measurements: stakeout design data, as-built checks, BIM and clearance checks.
- Site preparation and machine guidance in heavy construction projects: site control, surveying, layout of design data, as-built checks, machine guidance, and road, rail and tunnel-focused workflows.
- Quick and reliable monitoring of locations, buildings, and objects in real-time in any environment: perfect for campaign monitoring and scaling up to an automated monitoring solution.
Leica TS16 comes optionally with DynamicLock – you can move and focus on your work and safety without having to stand and wait for the instrument to lock onto the target.
- Automatically and continuously adapts for best measurement performance to site conditions, such as rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer and reflections
- Identifies and ignores irrelevant targets and reflections
- ATRplus With Dominant Performance, Automated target aiming range up to 1,500 m, Automated target locking range up to 1,000 m
- 5 megapixel wide angle overview camera
- Video frame rate of up to 20 Hz onboard and remote
- Measurement range on any surface up to 1,000 m
- Visible measurement beam of small spot size
- Single EDM for high accuracy and wide range at the same time
Speak to our specialist today.