Pro Marker worksite marking paint (750ml)
€4.80 excl VAT (€5.90 incl VAT)
Promarker complements the range of fluorescent paint markers and can be used for many different marking/identification purposes: roads and highways, road signage, earthworks, pipework, building works and electrical installations. With excellent covering power it masks other markings easily and effectively. Easy and safe to use, the Pro Marker is fitted with the patented Soppec “TP” safety cap,a largest size is available (750ml net).
Color: Blue / Red / Green / Yellow
- Excellent adhesion to many different types of surface (even wet): concrete, asphalt, sand, wood,grass, etc.
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact)
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min.• Particularly good covering power
- Marking duration: over 12 months (depending on the application conditions and surface)
- high resistance to weathering and UV rays
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
- Wide range of colors including white and brown.
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
APPLICATION METHOD OF THE PRO MARKER
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Speak to our specialist today.