Price on Application
Handheld Imaging Laser Scanner
Scan as you go with no interruptions. The digital reality capture of the space around you happens in real-time as you move through it.
Scan over and under objects, through rooms and doorways, around corners, and up and down stairwells. Using slam spatial awareness technology, blk2go knows where it is and where it has been in space.
On The Go
The blk2go is wireless and lightweight, designed to capture reality on the move, anywhere you go.
Like a torch for visualizing three-dimensional reality, the blk2go automatically builds 3d point clouds while in motion. From the moment you begin a scan session until the moment you turn off the blk2go, all imagery and 3d data are combined.
No tripod. Onboard data collection. Continuous scanning on rechargeable battery power.
- Dual Axis Lidar dome, the smallest dual axis LiDAR available with best-in-class accuracy
- Both axes constantly spin while scanning
- Multicamera vision system, 12-megapixel detail camera for brilliant high-contrast imagery plus three panoramic cameras for visual navigation via SLAM
- The GRANDSLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) is a combination of high-speed dual axis LiDAR, multi-camera vision system and an inertial measurement unit that makes the BLK2GO self-navigating
- Weighing in 775 grams (1.7 lbs.) with battery
- contains WLAN connectivity, a rechargeable battery capable of 45 minutes of continuous scanning
- data storage for six hours of scans
- USB-C port for fast data transfer and edge computing
- The light guide that encircles the BLK2GO is simple, intuitive and communicative to users of all skill levels
Speak to our specialist today.