Leica DD230 Smart Locator
Price on Application
Smart utility location
The new Leica DD SMART utility locator solution, including the DD230 cable locator, DX Shield software and signal transmitters is the only complete portfolio of detection solutions for utility professionals and anyone who is breaking ground. The Leica DD SMART utility locator series uses industry-leading digital signal processing to identify underground assets deeper, faster and more accurately than any other system. Using smart technology, the Leica DD SMART series can record all site usage activities enabling managed safety regimes to flourish. Mapping buried utilities, protecting your assets, personnel and buried utilities has never been more simple with the onboard software. Transfer user logs and data via a hosted service for multiple users, across multiple sites promote smart activities and smart safety.
Accurately trace utility lines using simple workflows, increasing capability to analyse your assets performance in less time. Personalise and enhance reports to provide actionable outcomes improving site safety and workflows. With the DD SMART utility locators and the DX Shield software more utilities are located. With the locators’ new technology there is a reduced need for multiple sweeps.
On-board video support, safe operator usage alerts and diagnostics to protect your assets and your site workers with a SMART solution. DX Shield software and DD SMART utility locators provide organisations with a solution to review and report on assets use, which allows organisations to improve process and products usage.
DX Shield software focuses on site site safety and usage integrity, allowing organisations to gain a better understanding of task performance and site complexities. Easy-to-use reports provide a fast and convenient overview of product use, enabling businesses to identify training needs and skills gaps – leading to reduced utility strikes.
- Protect your personnel
- Protect your assets
- Protect the infrastructure
- Protect your reputation
- Give you insights into how your equipment is used
- SMART Technology; GPS, Bluetooth®, 8GB internal memory
- Good-to-Go™ Health Check and Start up test
- 3 year Warranty
- Power – 50 / 60 Hz mains electrical and harmonics
- Radio – 15kHz to 60kHz
- Auto, Power, Radio, 33kHz
- Transmitter Modes, 131.072 (131) kHz, 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz
- Depth Range, Line 0.1m to 7m, 4 inches to 23 feet, Sonde 0.1 to 10m, Sonde 4 inches to 32.8 feet
- Depth Accuracy, 5%
- Environmental Standard – IP66
- Operating Temperature, -20 °C to +50 °C, -4 °F to +122°F
- Battery operating time – 15h
Speak to our specialist today.