Leica Lino L2P5
€370.00 excl VAT (€455.10 incl VAT)
The complete all in one alignment and layout device
The Leica Lino L2P5 incorporates all of the functionality and advantages of all the Lino line and dot lasers. It features two lines and four points which are at complete right angles to each other. The Leica Lino L2P5 ensures you are ready for any leveling work.
Advantages of the L2P5 Point Laser:
- Self-levelling functionality
- Ergonomic and stylish housing
- Precise 90° angles
- Sizeable lens
- Simple and easy to use
- Highly visible laser lines
The proven Leica optics and large emergence aperture of the laser project useful long lines.
- Transfer the points
If the rotatable adapter is turned the reference points can be transferred very quickly from one wall to another across the room. Keep your old spirit level in your toolbox.
- Horizontal and vertical alignments
There is no need to use a string line or spirit level again as the Leica Lino L2P5 quickly and easily transfers reference points across the room from one wall to another or to make sure floor and wall tile joints meet together accurately and easily.
- Expanded range of applications
The adapter supplied with the Leica Lino L2P5 positions the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. You can set up the adapter over edges and profiles, attach it to circular columns or fix it to steel or iron pipes with the integrated magnets
- Range up to 15 metres if light conditions are favourable
- Range with the use of the detector Up to 30 metres
- Levelling accuracy at 5 metres ± 1.5 millimetres
- Range of self-levelling 4° ± 0.5°
- Plumb point @ 5 metres accuracy ± 1.5 millimetres
- Number of laser points 4
- Number of laser lines 2
- Direction of beam Horizontal, vertical, up, down, left and right
- Type of laser laser class II, 635 nm
- Batteries 4 × AA type 1.5 V
- Protection class IP54 Splash water / dust proof
- Temperature (operating) 40 °C to –10 °C
- Temperature (storage) 70 °C to –25 °C
- Dimensions (Depth × Width x Height) 13.7 x 75.4 x 117.8 millimetres
- Weight (no batteries) 370 grams
- Leica Lino L2P5 Line & Dot Laser
- Target plate
- Multifunction adapter (Magnetic)
- 4x AA type alkaline batteries
- Protective pouch
Speak to our specialist today.