Leica Piper 100 Pipe Laser
Price on Application
The world’s most versatile pipe lasers
Tough and robust the Leica Piper 100 laser housing is made from cast aluminium and is completely water proof. It features a large LED display which shows the grade & level indication and battery status. It is ideal for sanitary and storm sewer construction, gravity flow pipes and any place where a single line and grade are required with only one laser beam. This pipe laser has a range of 200 metres and grade ranges of -10% to +25%. Standard battery life is 40 hours.
High application versatility
In the pipe, over the top or in the manhole, the Leica Piper always delivers outstanding performance.
- In the pipe – Piper’s self-centring, rubber tipped feet and robust, cast-aluminium housing assures the highest reliability in pipeline construction.
- Over the top – In above-ground tasks, the optional scope and the mount kit provide user-friendly solution for simple setup and operation.
- In the manhole – In manhole applications, Piper’s unique design and wide stable base make it easy to set up even in the tightest inverts.
- Piper is 100% waterproof (sealed to IP X8 protection standard) and has a positive pressure nitrogen seal to deliver the ultimate reliability.
- Red Laser Diode – 635 nm
- 4.75 mW maximum Laser Output
- 200m Working Range
- -10 % to +25 % Grade Range
- -15 % to +30 % Self-levelling Range
- Line Movement: 6 m metres @ 30 metres
- Battery type and life: Lithium-Ion, 40 hours
- Operating Temp: -20° to +50° C
- Weight: 2 kg
- Seal – IPX8
- Wireless remote control up to 150 metres
- Leica Piper 100
- Rugged carrying case
- Remote control
- Target assembly
- Li-Ion battery
- Charger with AC and auto adapter
- Self-centering feet (150mm/6in)
Speak to our specialist today.