Leica Rugby CLH Laser Level
Price on Application
Simplicity at Its Best
Leica Rugby CLH laser level simplicity allows for effortless use of the capabilities of the laser system. It saves time by simplifying processes and making you far more productive. Its robust design secures measurement stability and accuracy for your daily tasks. The upgrade options allow for maximized performance in all leveling applications.
Use it as a simple-to-operate, one-button horizontal laser for concrete and formwork leveling, height checking and transferring, and land leveling applications.
CLX 200 – with manual slope function, slope catch, and slope lock, this upgrade makes slope applications, such as ramps and driveways a simple and efficient task
CLX 300 – adding +-8% semi-automatic grade functionality in a single axis with a dial-in option, the upgrade delivers a solid performance in single slope applications
CLX 400 – adding +-8% semi-automatic grade functionality in the second axis with a dial-in option, the upgrade delivers a solid performance in dual slope applications
- Warranty, 5Y/2Y knockdown
- Grade capability* (X/Y Axes)
- Self-levelling accuracy, ± 1.5 mm at 30 m (± 1/16″ at 100 ft)
- Self-levelling range – ± 6°
- Operating range with Combo, RE 140/160 -1350 m diameter
- Remote range – 600 m diameter
- Operating temperature, -20 °C to +50 °C, -4 °F to +122°F
- Rotation speed, 10, 15, 20 RPS
- Battery operating time – 50h, 1 h fast charge = 8 h operating
Speak to our specialist today.