Leica TS15 Total Station with CS15
Price on Application
Advanced imaging functionality and the Leica SmartWorx Viva onboard software combine to make this the fastest imaging Total Station in the fleet. The Leica Viva TS15 adds an advanced image sensor with unique capture-sketch-link functionality which enables photo documentation of site conditions and image-assisted surveying.
The foundations of the total station’s functionality can be built upon to include motor-drives (M), Automatic Target Recognition (ATR), a tunnelling laser(G), PowerSearch (P) and Imaging (I). Alongside these are the 30m, 400m and 1000m reflectorless range options.
Optimize your productivity with exact photo documentation of site
conditions. With live streaming of the total station view, you always
know what the total station sees. Measure all points without returning
to the total station.
- Image Notes – Capture an image, screenshot or template, sketch on
it and link it to any object in the database
- Image Assisted Surveying – Simply tap on the display and the
total station will turn and measure the desired target
Viva TS15 uses years of experience to optimally combine the world’s
best total station sensors: angles, distances, drives and the patented
PowerSearch target recognition camera.
- Search – the unique PowerSearch finds your prism within seconds
- Lock – Viva TS15 stays locked onto your prism in the most
- Measure – PinPoint EDM seamlessly harmonizes with precise angle
sensors to complete the measurement process
- Accuracy – 1’’ (0.3 mgon), 2’’ (0.6 mgon), 3’’ (1 mgon), 5’’ (1.5 mgon)
- Compensator setting accuracy – 0.5’’ (0.2 mgon), 0.5’’ (0.2 mgon), 1.0’’ (0.3 mgon), 1.5’’ (0.5 mgon)
- Distance Measurement (Prism): Round prism (GPR1) – 3500 m (12000 ft), 3 Round prisms (GPR1) – 5400 m (17700 ft), 360° prism (GRZ4, GRZ122) – 2000 m (7000 ft)
- Distance Measurement (Long-range) – >10000 m (>32800 ft)
- Accuracy / Measurement Time (Long Rang) – 5 mm + 2 ppm / typ. 2.5 s
Speak to our specialist today.