Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar
Price on Application
Revealing more information
There’s a great deal going on underground that’s essential you know about. The Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar effortlessly detects and positions both shallow and deep targets simultaneously, gathering more information, quicker, in any environment. Data collection and export of underground utilities, from storm sewers to fibre optics, is possible with the Leica DS2000.
When used along with the robust and tough Leica CT2000 field tablet and the Leica GPS60 smart antenna or the GG03, the DS2000 is part of the complete detection and underground mapping solution that will enrich your business by making it much more efficient.
- Comprehensive detection and underground mapping solution
- The DS2000 identifies all potential threats for increased safety
- Identify assets and recover quickly from outages underground utility assets are located exactly
- Dual-frequency antenna for deep and shallow detection of targets simultaneously
- Collect and understand data with the DS2000’s simple and intuitive software
- Data storage and export for continued work on the post-processing
- Manoeuvre with ease around challenging sites with advanced ergonomics
- Dual Frequency Antenna, 40 x 50 cm
- Hardware channels – 2
- Antenna central frequencies, 250 MHz and 700 MHz
- Sampling frequency, 400 kHz
- Acquisition speed, More than 10 km/h
- Scan rate per channel for 512 samples per scan, 381 scans per second
- Scan interval – 42 scan per metre
- Operating temperature range, –10° C to +40° C
Speak to our specialist today.