Rigid Backpack for RTC360
€585.00 excl VAT (€719.55 incl VAT)
The BP-RTC360 Backpack is an injection-molded backpack that is watertight, airtight, and virtually crushproof.
It is made of TTX01 polypropylene plastic resin with a micro-textured surface to reduce scratching.
The interior has been shaped to safely contain an RTC360 with 4 batteries and small accessories.
- Dimension: 49,8x37x18,5(cm) – 19.61×14.58×7.28(in)
- Weight: 3,4 Kg – 7.5 lbs
- Injection molded shell made of advanced patented plastic, TTX01 polypropylene resin, for up to 20% lighter weight
- Micro-textured surface to reduce scratching
- Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
- Air pressure release valve included Double-hinge locking latches for secure close and comfort open Certifications
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time – up to 131° Fahrenheit (55°C) for 48 hours and as low as -4.0° Fahrenheit (-20°C) for 16 hours
- DS 81-41 (military-grade)
Speak to our specialist today.