Leica ScanStation P20
Price on Application
Ultra-High-Speed Laser Scanner
The Leica ScanStation P20 uses an optimal combination of angular and range measurements to deliver exceptional 3D points quality and product reliability.
Using time-of-fly range measurements enhanced by Waveform Digitising (WFD) Technology, the Leica ScanStation P20 measures with an incredible speed of up to 1 million points per second using an eye0safe class 1 laser. The ultra-high-speed, combined with fewer setups and targets, drastically reduced field time needed to convert real-world environments into rich digital 3D point clouds and increases your return on investment.
The Leica ScanStation P20 includes an onboard <Check & Adjust> routine that allows you to check & adjust the instrument errors electronically. After performing a success check & adjust procedure, you can be certain that your scanner is in optimal working condition.
- Speed max 1 mio pts/sec
- Rangemax 120 m.
- 3D point accuracy 3mm at 50m.
- Target aquasition up to 50 m.
- Angular accuracy 8″ (horizontal/vertical)
- Operating temperature -20 ° C to +50 ° C
- ScanStation P20 laser scanner
- GKL341 Charger Prof 5000
- AC power cable 2-pole EU, to charger
- GEB242 Battery int. Li-Ion 14.8V/5.8Ah
- GDF323 Tribrach PRO w/o opt. Plummet blk
- GEV228, ScanStation C10/P20 data cable
Speak to our specialist today.